LuxWorld had two NFT Collectibles for the Check-in Nodes and Luggage Holders, which are ranking based on each levels:
- Check-in nodes: Classic -> Grand -> Premium -> Luxury. You can find more information here — LINK
- Luggage: Popular -> Rare -> Limited -> Legendary. You can find more information here — LINK
At LuxWorld, we offer a variety of staking through each item class, rarity and range.
At the foundation for each ITEM NFT we have a minimum of:
- “Popular” Class starts at 50,000 $LUX with a 1–90 days locking.
- “Rare” Class starts at 60,000 $LUX with a 1–90 days locking.
- “Limited” Class starts at 90,000 $LUX with a 1–90 days locking.
- “Legendary” Class starts at 100,000 $LUX with a 1–90 days locking.
Each Check-in Node NFT:
- “Classic” start at 5,000 $LUX with a 10–90 days locking.
- “Grand” start at 6,000 $LUX with a 10–90 days locking.
- “Premium” start at 9,000 $LUX with a 5–90 days locking.
- “Luxury” start at 10,000 $LUX with a 5–90 days locking.
You can find more information on the staking of the NFT at this page: https://earn.lux.world/
Stake LUX to farm NFT
To stake LUX on the website, follow these steps:
- Go to the website https://earn.lux.world.
- Choose one of the 20 packages available for staking and click on “Stake Now”.
- The system will prompt users to “Connect Wallet”.
- Once the wallet is connected successfully, the system will redirect to the “Detail” page of the chosen package.
- The top of the page displays the statistics of all packages, including the number of LUX staked and the number of NFT farmings.
- In the middle of the page, users can view the details of the chosen package, including (1) the NFT image and (2) the staking information input area.
- The system will prompt users to enter the number of days they want to stake. It will then calculate the number of tokens required to stake and display it on the screen.
- Users can click on “Approve” to confirm the staking process.
- At the bottom of the page, users can view their statistics for all packages, including the number of LUX staked and the number of NFT farmings.
- At the end of the page, users can view the details of their staking history and click on “Claim Reward” for transactions that have reached their staking time limit.
4. Once the staking period is over, users can claim their NFT by unboxing the Mystery Box.
How to connect Wallet
Read more: How to connect Arbitrum on MetaMask